Upon deleting a message from your Outlook mailbox, these emails are automatically sent to the Trash folder, where they will remain until they are permanently deleted by the system or recovered by a user. If you would like to disable the ability to recover deleted messages, here's a quick tip on how to turn off the system feature.
Disable Deleted Message Recovery on Outlook
From your Outlook.com home screen, click Settings > More mail settings:
Next, go to Customizing Outlook > Advanced privacy settings > Don't let me recover deleted messages:
Apply your new settings by clicking Save.
- How to disable recover deleted items in outlook mail
- Recover items recently removed from this folder - Best answers
- How to get rid of recover deleted items in outlook - Best answers
- Problem recovering deleted item in Outlook 2010 ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Recover deleted emails in Outlook Express... ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Recover deleted items ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- How to recover deleted outlook data file - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook - Automatically clean the Delete Items folder - How-To - Office Software