I have used DVD Shrink
to copy the contents of an original DVD to the hard drive of my computer (to have a backup of my DVD). Now I have two folders: AUDIO_TS
. The question is how to move these folders to a DVD and that can be read on a normal DVD in my living room.
You can use a burning program like Ashampoo Burning Studio
for this task.
- Download Ashampoo Burning Studio
- After the download, double click the .exe file and follow the installation instructions.
- Insert a blank DVD.
- Run Ashampoo
- In the main window, click Burn Movies > Burn a Video DVD from prepared folder
- Click "Browse" and select the VIDEO_TS folder. Click "Next"
- Click on the "Burn DVD" button and wait for the process to end.