Good Technology, which specializes in secure mobilty solutions propose the first secure browser for Android: Good Mobile Access.
Good Mobile Access is part of the new features of the solution Good for Enterprise (TM). It allows the secure access to applications and corporate data without the use of a VPN connection (virtual private network). This feature relies on NOC infrastructure of Good Technology. Good Mobile Access secures the data received on the mobile device. It allows you to secure access to the corporate intranet. Employees can surf the intranet without the risk of phishing attacks. It also prevent access to malicious applications and encrypts the browser cache, cookies, favorites and browser history when Good Mobile Access is enabled.
The security solution is accessible to all users of Good for Enterprise (TM) (version 1.9.0 or higher). For earlier versions, simply download the latest version of Good for Enterprise (TM) and the web standard kit available on Google Play.
- Good Mobile Access: a secure browser for Android devices
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile - Run a security audit of your Android device - How-To - Android
- How to access secure folder on android - How-To - Android
- Update browser on android - How-To - Internet
- Browser settings android - How-To - Android
- Mobile view in opera browser - How-To - Opera