Question: I have hundreds of email addresses that appear in drop-down (autocomplete) list.
How to create the corresponding contacts for all on them, on the fly?
It's not possible. By cons, you may create a contact list gradually, using the message exchanged with your contacts.
Procedure for Outlook 2010 (Can be adapted to earlier versions):
- Open a message (sent or received).
- Place cursor over the address of the sender/receiver:
- In the bubble that appears, I select the fourth entry "Show more options" and choose "Add to Outlook Contacts".
- Via the "New contact" window you can complete the missing information (company, position, phone, office address, classification category ...).
- Validate by clicking on "Save ...".
- Outlook - Create multiple contacts
- How to create a vcf file with multiple contacts on android - How-To - Samsung
- Outlook create new account - How-To - Hotmail
- Creating multiple workbooks from a template and a list of names ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Outlook - Show all contacts linked to current item - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook - create a rule to automatically reply to new messages - How-To - Office Software