You can configure your Nokia N9 mobile phone to be automatically detected as a mass storage devices, upon connecting it to a PC.
To enable this option:
- From the Home screen > Tap on Settings > Accessories > USB
- Select "Use as mass storage".
- Tap on back to return to home screen.
- Nokia N9 - Connect as a mass-storage device by default
- Usb mass storage device has a driver problem ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Usb mass storage device configuration - How-To - USB
- Usb mass storage device not showing - How-To - Windows
- USB mass storage problem ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Usb mass storage error - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
This document, titled « Nokia N9 - Connect as a mass-storage device by default », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).