To reset your Nokia N9 mobile phone to factory settings (warning: all data will be erased):
- From the Home screen > Tap on Settings > Reset.
- A menu will be displayed, you can either choose between:
- Restore settings.
- Clear devices.
- Tap on "Restore settings" and follow the instructions.
- Nokia N9 - How to perform a soft reset
- Nokia Lumia 800 - Soft reset your phone - How-To - Nokia
- Nokia soft reset - How-To - Nokia
- How to perform a hard reset on dell laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- T-Mobile Sidekick PV300 - Perform a hard reset - How-To - Mobile
- Nokia N9 - Connect as a mass-storage device by default - How-To - Nokia
This document, titled « Nokia N9 - How to perform a soft reset », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).