To clear all the traces of your online activities under your Nokia N9 mobile:
- From the Home screen > Tap on Settings > Applications.
- Once in the "Manage applications" menu, select "Web".
- In the menu that appears, tap on "Clear private data".
- Make your selection from the list displayed:
- A new menu will be displayed:
- Browsing history.
- Select the entry of your choice and then hit the "Clear" button.
- Nokia N9 - Clear your browsing data
- Chromebook won't clear browsing data - How-To - Web
- How To Clear Your Browsing Data on Your LG Smart TV - How-To - Hardware
- Flock browser - Clear your browsing data - How-To - Web Browser
- SRWare Iron - Clear browsing data - How-To - Web Browser
- Nokia N9 - Connect as a mass-storage device by default - How-To - Nokia
This document, titled « Nokia N9 - Clear your browsing data », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).