Mobile internet users are also targeted by various types of ads. To limit the display of pop-ups and enjoy a more comfortable browsing experience with your Nokia N9, you can enable the pop-up blocker feature.
Follow the below procedure:
- From the Home screen > Tap on Settings > Applications.
- Once in the "Manage applications" menu, select "Web".
- In the menu that appears, slide the button next to "Block pop-ups" to the right, to enable this feature.
- Nokia N9 - Turn on the pop-ups blocker
- Amazon silk browser pop-up blocker - How-To - Mobile
- Internet Explorer - The Pop-up blocker option is missing - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Nokia N9 - Connect as a mass-storage device by default - How-To - Nokia
- Nokia N9 - Unable to install third party softwares - How-To - Nokia
- Nokia N9 - Change menu language - How-To - Nokia