I have downloaded several applications for my Nokia N9, but my phone won't let me install them. What can be done to handle this issue?
By default the Nokia N9 allows only the installation of software downloaded from the Nokia Store. To be able to install and use third party applications on your
phone, you must first enable a certain option. Here's the procedure:
- From the Home screen > Tap on Settings > Applications.
- Once in the "Manage applications" menu, select "Installations".
- Check "Allow installations from non-Store sources"
- Your new settings will be automatically saved.
- Tap on the back button twice to return to the home screen.
- Nokia N9 - Unable to install third party softwares
- Unable to install bittorrent on windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to install ps3 system software from usb - How-To - PS3
- Lỗi windows is unable to install to the selected location error 0x80300001 ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Unable to Install .NET Framework Error Message 0xc8000222 - How-To - Windows
- How to Install Third-Party Extensions on Google Chrome - How-To - Google Chrome