This method has the great advantage of not having to open the Word Options window. You can apply it by entering deliberately a typo and let Word notify you by highlighting the latter with a wavy red line.
- Right-click on the underlined word with a wavy red line.
- In the menu that appears a list of proposed corrections shall be displayed. If you click on one of them you will just the correct word this once. The next time you make the same mistake, you will need to correct it again. To avoid this, go down in the list and check "AutoCorrect " and then select the right word.
From now on, when you make the same typo, Word will automatically correct it.
- Word - Add an automatic correction on the fly
- Word - Change an automatic correction entry - How-To - Word
- Word - Exceptions to automatic corrections - How-To - Word
- Word - Add a WaterMark to a document - How-To - Word
- Word - Add a Watermark to your page - How-To - Word
- Word add background image - How-To - Word