Word - Change an automatic correction entry

To modify the autocorrection option under Word:
  • From the File menu, select Word Options, click Proofing, and then click AutoCorrect Options.
  • Check "Replace text as you type:
  • Type the word you want to be replaced in the "Replace:" field and type your new word in the "With:" field.
  • Click the Replace button.
  • Click on Ok to validate.

Published by jak58. Latest update on August 24, 2012 at 07:01 AM by jak58.
This document, titled "Word - Change an automatic correction entry," is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (https://ccm.net/).
Word - Errors are not being detected
Word - Exceptions to automatic corrections