Bandicam - How to display the FPS in your video captures?
You can configure Bandicam to display the FPS in your recorded videos. Here's how to enable this feature:
- Open Bandicam
- In the "General" tab, click on the "Advanced" button.
- A new dialog shall be displayed, select the "General" tab.
- Check "Show FPS in captured video/image (Only 'DirectX/OpenGL window' target)".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Bandicam - Display the number of frames in the recorded videos
- The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06) - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Write a program to display the first ten terms of the following series: a) 1, 11, 111, 1111, in c ✓ - Forum - Programming
- The video card is not displaying an image ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- 3 beeps on startup no display ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06) - Forum - PS3/PS4
This document, titled « Bandicam - Display the number of frames in the recorded videos », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).