Bandicam - How to display the FPS in your video captures?
You can configure Bandicam to display the FPS in your recorded videos. Here's how to enable this feature:
- Open Bandicam
- In the "General" tab, click on the "Advanced" button.
- A new dialog shall be displayed, select the "General" tab.
- Check "Show FPS in captured video/image (Only 'DirectX/OpenGL window' target)".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Bandicam - Display the number of frames in the recorded videos
- Hide or Display The Mouse Cursor When Filming or Taking Screenshots With Bandicam - How-To - Software
- How to display frames per second - How-To - Steam
- The page cannot be displayed. (80710a06) - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- The video card is not displaying an image ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- The browser will not be able to display pages unless the computer is connected to an ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
This document, titled « Bandicam - Display the number of frames in the recorded videos », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).