CCM - Adding a signature to your replies/posts
The signature is a short phrase that is automatically added to the end of your messages/posts on the CCM forums.
- Note: The signature is only displayed in your replies, not in the comments.
Creating a signature
- Sign-in with your CCM credentials (username and password) and to the Profile page > Edit profile
- Enter your signature in the appropriate field and click on the Submit button to validate
Your signature will now appear automatically in each of your messages.
Note: In order for your signature to be properly taken into account, it must always be placed under the two dashes:
Rules to follow
- The signature is limited to two lines, each line being composed of 100 characters.
- It is also requested not to include URLs (link).
- The signature must be in line with the Charter of the site:
- No insults or bad words.
- No advertising / promotions.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 22, 2015 at 03:27 AM by Jeff.