You can configure Format Factory to automatically shut down your computer after the conversion process. To enable this option, follow the below procedure:
- Click on Task > Option.
- In the "After Converting" section, check "Shut Down Computer".
- Click on Apply and the on OK to validate.
- Format Factory - Automatically turn-off computer after conversion
- Pamela for Skype - Automatically warn caller that the conversation will be recorded - How-To - Skype
- Word documents automatically save as Open Office format - How-To - Word
- How to change automatic date format in excel - How-To - Excel
- Toshiba Format and Restore to factory settings ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Stop automatic conversion from word to pdf ✓ - Forum - PDF
This document, titled « Format Factory - Automatically turn-off computer after conversion », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).