You can configure Free Download Manager to automatically turn off your computer, once your downloads are completed:
- Simply open Free Download Manager.
- Click on "Tools" menu > "Shutdown computer when done".
- Free Download Manager- Turn off computer once download are completed
- FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed - How-To - Download manager
- TurboBT - Turn off your PC once download is completed - How-To - P2P
- Shutdown your PC when uTorrent downloads are complete - Guide
- Pdf manager download - Download
- Football manager 2022 free download - Download
This document, titled « Free Download Manager- Turn off computer once download are completed », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).