To change the system sounds like: Windows Start-up and Shutdown sound, error notifications, system notifications etc... Follow the below procedure:
- Open Control Panel
- Under Windows XP: Sounds and Audio Devices
- Under Windows 7: Sounds
- In the Sounds tab you will be able to modify the sound events of your choice.
- First select the event in the "Program event" field.
- Next select a Sound:
- Click on OK to validate.
- Windows - Change the sound of a system event
- How to change usb sound windows 10 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to change startup sound windows 10 - How-To - Windows
- Windows 10 disable sound effects - How-To - Windows
- Windows 7 hdmi sound ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Windows change ip address command line - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Windows - Change the sound of a system event », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).