I have a connection problem with my email accounts with Outlook under Vista. I am getting the following error messages "0x80042109 and 0x80042108", on sending and on receiving mails.
This problem may be due to the firewall feature of the Kaspersky antivirus. You can disable this feature under kapersky and make use of another decidcated firewall software.
- Launch Kaspersky Internet Security program.
- Go to Settings > Protection > Firewall
- Uncheck "Enable Firewall" and validate by clicking on OK.
Thanks to cockpit for this tip.
- Outlook - 0x80042109 and 0x80042108 errors
- Outlook 401 error ✓ - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Postmaster error outlook - Guide
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically? - Guide
- Outlook - "Unknown Error" Ox800CCC81 ✓ - Forum - Outlook
- Outlook Express 6.0 Losing Contacts/error msgs. opening and send ✓ - Forum - Office Software