To disable the floating window (drop box) of Free Download Manager:
Launch the program and click Options > Settings:
- Go to Miscellaneous > Essential.
- In the rignt pane, uncheck "Drop box".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature
- Free download manager disable seeding - Guide
- Internet download manager disable - Guide
- Download manager disabled duckduckgo - Forum - Downloading
- Windows 8.1 - How to disable the Aero Snap feature - How-To - Windows 8
- Disable the performance counter feature: Windows 7 - Guide
This document, titled « Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).