To disable the floating window (drop box) of Free Download Manager:
Launch the program and click Options > Settings:
- Go to Miscellaneous > Essential.
- In the rignt pane, uncheck "Drop box".
- Click on OK to validate.
- Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature
- Free download manager disable seeding - How-To - Bittorrent
- Internet download manager disable - How-To - Download manager
- Download manager disabled duckduckgo - Forum - Downloading
- How to Disable the Desktop Window Manager on Windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Disable the Performance Counter Feature in Windows - How-To - Windows 7
This document, titled « Free Download Manager- Disable the floating window feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).