If you want to hide your phone number for ALL of your contacts, under your Samsung Galaxy, follow the below procedure:
- From the Homescreen go to:
- Settings > Call settings > Additional settings > wait: your phone scans a few seconds.
- The Caller ID menu shall be displayed, check "Hide Number"
- Your new settings will be saved, tap on back to return to the homescreen.
This manipulation works with most of the Android phones
Note that: If you want to hide your number when calling a particular contact, here is a simpler method:
Simply precede the phone number you are dailing with "#31#".
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Hide your phone number
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4-Hiding your Caller ID or phone number ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy Tab - Hide Caller ID - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Screen orientation issue - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Clear the Google history - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Hide your number - How-To - Samsung