Its may be frustrating to watch someone else tweet on their smartphone or browse the internet on a laptop, when you have a faulty connection (or no connection at all.) With Open Garden, you can now benefit from the WiFi/3G connection of other people.
Convert your device into a mobile hot-spot
The application, whose coverage isn't geographically limited, allows users to share their 3G connection or Wifi within 20 meters. Just like a mobile hot spot. You just have to register to the service and activate your Bluetooth to "attach" another device. Once the user agrees to share its connection, it earns credits allowing him to detect and make use of another member. A relevant system allow you to manage how your connection will be shared.
Another advantage of Open Garden: The application is available on a relatively wide range of devices since it works on Windows, Mac, and Android.
- Open Garden - Share your 3G / WiFi connection
- How To Share Your 3G or 4G Connection with Other Devices - How-To - Connection
- Share wifi connection iphone to pc ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- Railway wifi connection - How-To - Internet
- Wifi connected but websites not loading ✓ - Forum - Network
- Pldt home prepaid wifi connected but no internet ✓ - Forum - Network