Drag & Drop Search is a handy extension for Google Chrome that allows you to refine web search tasks through drag and drop actions.
Simply select (hightlight) the desired phrase or word with your mouse, drag and drop it in the search field. You have the choice between several search engines (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Bing, MySpace, Wikipedia, etc) arranged in the form of a grid.
- The grid is customizable and can be configured with up to 16 search engines. The results are displayed in a tab next to them.
Just follow these steps:
Chrome Web Store
- Open Google Chrome
- Download Drag & Drop Search from the Chrome Web Store.
- Click on the "ADD TO CHROME", and in the dialog box that opens click on "Add".
- After installing the extension, select the desired phrase on a web page and drag it to bring up the list of search engines.
- Drag the words to the search engine of your choice.