The Find and Replace feature of OpenOffice Writer allows you to search a specific word in your document and replace it with another. You can replace, on word at a time,
all similar words in the document or just the ones you want. For this, in Writer:
- Click "Edit> "Find and Replace"
- In the "Search" type the text you want to replace
- In the "Replace with" type replacement text
- Click "Replace" if you want to replace one by one, or "Replace All"
- OpenOffice Writer: The Find and Replace feature
- How to insert page number in openoffice writer - Guide
- How to add background image in openoffice writer - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Open Office Writer background image - Guide
- Kingsoft Office Suite Free -Writer - Disable the Click and Type feature - How-To - Office Software
- Word feature to replace acronym - Guide