I'm unable to login to Windows under normal mode, I'm getting the following error message:
Go "Safe Mode" and follow these instructions.
- Right click on "My Computer"-----> click on "Manage"--> "Computer Management" Window will be opened.
- At left side double click on "Local Users and Groups" ----> under it, click on "Users"---->Now at the right click you can find all the users.
- Now select your user and right click on it----->Select "Properties"---->then uncheck the checkbox "Account is disabled". (Note: if account is locked option is also selected, then uncheck that option also)
- Then Click on OK--->close the computer management window
- Restart your PC and try to login in normal mode.
Thanks to jack4rall
for this tip.
This document, titled « Windows - Administrator account has been disabled », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM