Are you unable to login to Windows in the normal mode and getting the following error message: "Your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator". This article will explain how to fix the problem by going into Safe-Mode.
How to Enable Admin Account
- Right click on "My Computer"-----> click on "Manage"--> "Computer Management" Window will be opened.
- At left side double click on "Local Users and Groups" ----> under it, click on "Users"---->Now at the right click you can find all the users.
- Now select your user and right click on it----->Select "Properties"---->then uncheck the checkbox "Account is disabled". (Note: if account is locked option is also selected, then uncheck that option also)
- Then Click on OK--->close the computer management window
- Restart your PC and try to login in normal mode.
Photo by Aleksander Vlad on Unsplash