I'm unable to connect FaceTime with my iPod. I'm getting the following error message: "Unable to connect. Please check your network connection and try again".
- Go to your WI-FI settings and you shall get a list of available networks.
- Next to the network of your choice, tap on the little blue arrow to access all the information related to the latter.
- Change the DNS. Tap on the DNS and you erase the number and replace it by: 126.96.36.199
Thanks to Toitoine61 for this tip.
- IPhone/iPod - Unable to connect to FaceTime
- Connect an iPhone/iPod Touch to a Livebox (Wi-Fi) - How-To - WiFi
- Access denied unable to connect printer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Unable to connect. please review your network settings ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Unable to connect to facebook ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- I am unable to connect internet on my phone. ✓ - Forum - WiFi
This document, titled « iPhone/iPod - Unable to connect to FaceTime », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).