I'm unable to connect FaceTime with my iPod. I'm getting the following error message: "Unable to connect. Please check your network connection and try again".
- Go to your WI-FI settings and you shall get a list of available networks.
- Next to the network of your choice, tap on the little blue arrow to access all the information related to the latter.
- Change the DNS. Tap on the DNS and you erase the number and replace it by: 18.104.22.168
Thanks to Toitoine61 for this tip.
- IPhone/iPod - Unable to connect to FaceTime
- How to connect to Wi-Fi: iPhone, iPod - Guide
- Access denied unable to connect printer ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Unable to connect to facebook ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Ipod won't connect to itunes ✓ - Forum - IPad/iPod/iPod Touch
- Unable to connect. please review your network settings. ✓ - Forum - Mobile
This document, titled « iPhone/iPod - Unable to connect to FaceTime », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).