Upon starting my Windows 7 based PC, I am getting the following error:
Windows could not start. A recent modification of the software could be the cause of this incident. To correct the problem:
1. Insert the Windows installation disc and redémarez computer.
2. Choose your language settings and click "Next"
3. Click "Repair your computer".
If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.
Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible ...
- Go on this link and download the appropriate Windows 7 Recovery Disc depending on your version (32 or 64 bit):http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs/.
- Download and burn the .iso file.
- Now that your recovery DVD is ready, you simpl have to boot your PC from it.
- Once loading phase is completed, follow the on-screen instructions, and restart when prompted.
- Here, your computer is fixed!
Thanks to splint33
for this tip.
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Error 0xc000000e », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM