If you want to have Download Accelerator Plus options integrated in your Google Chrome and Firefox browser follow the below procedure.
Download Accelerator Plus Browser Integration
- Click on the Tools menu > Options > Advanced.
- In the Browser integration section check the browsers of your choice and validate with the OK button when prompted:
- Click on Close.
Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash
- Download accelerator chrome
- How to use download accelerator plus in google chrome - Best answers
- How to use download accelerator plus - Best answers
- Download Accelerator Plus - Show notification upon download completion - How-To - Download manager
- Download Accelerator Plus - Automatically monitor URLs in clipboard - How-To - Download manager
- Download Accelerator Plus - Set the maximum number of simultaneous downloads - How-To - Download manager
- Download Accelerator Manager: Auto-shutdown - How-To - Download manager
- Download Accelerator Manager - Set the default download folder - How-To - Download manager
This document, titled « Integrate Download Accelerator Plus with Chrome and Firefox Browsers », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).