I have an Excel file in which I filled each day with new information on the corresponding date in column B. I also have 3 columns C, D and E: year, month, week number corresponding to that date. I would like to, while entering date manually in column B, the 3 columns C, D and E are automatically be updated.
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Column <> 1 Or Target.Row = 1 Then Exit Sub Target.Offset(0, 1) = Year(Target) Target.Offset(0, 2) = Month(Target) Target.Offset(0, 3) = DatePart("ww", Target, vbMonday, vbFirstFourDays) End Sub
- Excel - Automate the data entry based on specific date
- VBA Copy sheet to new Excel File + automated manual data entry ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Power automate copy data from excel to excel - How-To - Excel
- Excel: Splitting of data based on calculation ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Automate Excel to shift data so the values in two rows match? ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel Macro to insert row based on data ✓ - Forum - Excel