I have downloaded and installed the "NewTabURL" for Firefox and I have selected https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl
as default URL. The problem is that, each time I open a new tab, a blank page is opened. What can be done?
Remove the add-on and proceed as below:
- In the search bar of your browser type: "about:config" and press Enter
- Click on "I would be careful, I promise"
- Then in the list that appears, look for the following entry.
- Double-click on the entry
- In the small window that opens, type the URL of your page and validate using the OK button.
Thanks to toadangel
for this tip.