My PC detects my 4GB Transcend pendrive, but when I try to access the device, the following message is displayed:
- 'Please insert a disk into drive G:'
I already tried to format the device, but it won't do. So are there any solution to repair my device.
- Transcend devices comes with a unique S/N (serial number) that allows you to make use of the JetFlash Online Recovery Tool.
- Go to this page: http://www.transcend-info.com/Products/online_recovery_2.asp
- Download a compatible version of the software.
- Plug-in your device and launch the OnLineRecovery.exe
- Choose the recovery method and follow the on-screen procedure.
- At some point during the procedure you shall be asked to enter the serial number, it is the number located at the back of your device.
Thanks to rg for this tip.
- Transcend pendrive - Error message : Please insert a disk into drive G
- Please insert a disk into drive error in pendrive - How-To - Windows
- Please Insert a disk into drive G: Error? ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Insert system disk in drive error - How-To - Hardware
- Please insert a disk into drive H:. ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Insert a disk into drive G:' ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD