To block any unwanted phone calls on your Android mobile phone, you can download a small the Call Blocker application.
To do this follow these below procedure:
- Download and install on your CallBlocker on your mobile phone:
- Download from Google Play
- After installing the application, click on the widget to run CallBlocker
- In the CallBlocker interface, you have various options to block a phone number:
- Add from Contacts: Add a number from your address book. You select the contact and you click on "Add".
- Add from Recent calls: displays a list of the latest incoming calls, from which you can select the number to be blocked
- Add new: to add a new number to the block list
- Finally turn the "CallBlocker Service", "ON" (enabled)
Original documents published by Carlos-vialfa