I formatted my PC and re-install iTunes, but since then, when I connect my iPhone 4S JB, iTunes displays the following message "iTune could not connect to this iphone. Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012)".
- First disconnect all iOS devices from your computer, then quit iTunes.
- Go to Start > Computer
- Select Organize > Folder and Search options. Go to View tab and check "Show hidden files and folders".
- Click on OK.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Apple
- Delete the Lockdown folder
- Reconnect the iOS device and open iTunes.
Thanks to fred.ml for this tip.
- ITunes - Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012)
- Messenger an unknown error occurred ✓ - Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Truecaller an unknown error has occurred - Guide
- Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: an error occurred while processing this request. please try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- An error occurred while sending the message facebook - Forum - Facebook
- "Sorry, this feature isn't available ... " how to fix this? ✓ - Forum - Facebook