I have my Yahoo Mail account linke to Windows Live Mail and my problem is that when I try to open clickable hyperlinks received in my mails, the following the message is displayed: "Application not found".
- This problem may be due to the fact no (Default) browser is configured to open links from Windows Mail. To solve this issue:
- Click on Start > Defaults Programs
- Set your default programs
- Select the web browser of your choice and click "Set this program as default".
- Save your settings.
Thanks to phi13013 for this tip.
- Windows Live Mail - Application not found
- Configure your Hotmail or Gmail account with Windows Live Mail - How-To - Hotmail
- Windows Live Mail - Report junk email to Microsoft - How-To - Internet
- Disable Save Copy of Sent Messages for Windows Live Mail - How-To - Internet
- Windows Live Mail - Change the location of the - How-To - Internet
- How to backup windows live mail - How-To - Email client