I have my Yahoo Mail account linke to Windows Live Mail and my problem is that when I try to open clickable hyperlinks received in my mails, the following the message is displayed: "Application not found".
- This problem may be due to the fact no (Default) browser is configured to open links from Windows Mail. To solve this issue:
- Click on Start > Defaults Programs
- Set your default programs
- Select the web browser of your choice and click "Set this program as default".
- Save your settings.
Thanks to phi13013 for this tip.
- Windows Live Mail - Application not found
- Windows live mail application - Download
- Windows live mail sent items missing - Guide
- Forgot password windows live mail ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Free download of Windows Live mail ✓ - Forum - Windows 10
- Windows Live Mail: Sent message not saved in the Sent Folder ✓ - Forum - Messaging