To configure the size of the memory buffer of Alcohol 120, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the View menu > Options > Recording.
- In the right-pane, edit the value next to "Memory Buffer Size [MB]" to your convenience (from 4MB to 512MB).
- Click on OK to validate.
- Alcohol 120 - Configure the size of the Memory Buffer
- Alcohol 120 - Automatically launch at Windows startup - How-To - Alcohol 120°
- Alcohol 120 - Enable the disc overburn feature - How-To - Alcohol 120°
- How To - Alcohol 120° - CCM - How-To
- Best size for virtual memory in windows 10 - Guide
- Bad me memory configuration dell e6400 - Forum - Laptop
This document, titled « Alcohol 120 - Configure the size of the Memory Buffer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).