How to get the best of my internet connection, without making use od third-party software?
As recommended by most ISPs, here are some simple settings that can be adjusted for optimal performance:
1.) Log in as Administrator.
2.) Start - run - type gpedit.msc
3.) Expand "local computer policy"
4.) Then expand "administrative templates"
5.) Then expand "network branch"
6.) Highlight the "QoS Packet Scheduler"
7.) On right window double click "limit reservable bandwidth"
8.) On setting tab check the "enabled"
9.) Change "Bandwidth limit %" to 0
You're done.Restart your PC.
Thanks to irfan for this tip.
- How to optimize your Internet download speed?
- Internet downloading speed ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to speed up my Internet and download speed ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Utorrent download speed slower than internet ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to increase torrent download speed in android ✓ - Forum - Downloading
- How to turn off internet download manager - How-To - Download manager