You can create a rule to automatically reply to new messages under Outlook:
- In Home tab go to Move and then click on Rules.
- Click Manage Rules and alerts.
- In the Rules and Alerts dialog, click New Rule.
- Under Start from a blank rule, click on Apply rule on messages that I receive, and then click Next.
- Select "Sent only to me" and click on Next.
- Select the Reply using a specific template.
- Down in window, click on the "a specific template" link and select the template of your choice.
- Click on Next.
- Set your exceptions (if needed) and settings.
- Save your new rule and give a name to it.
- Note that: For the Wizard to automatically sends a reply, Outlook must be enabled and configured to check periodically for new messages.
- To create a message template, read Outlook - Create a message template.
- Outlook - create a rule to automatically reply to new messages
- How to create an automatic reply in outlook app - How-To - Android
- Outlook create new account - How-To - Hotmail
- Outlook - Creating a task - How-To - Office Software
- Outlook.com - How to Set a Reply-To Address - How-To - Outlook
- Outlook macro to send email automatically - How-To - Excel
This document, titled « Outlook - create a rule to automatically reply to new messages », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).