My BlackBerry Curve 9320 phone only vibrate, but won't ring. What can be done?
From the home screen of your BlackBerry:
- Click on the "Options" (wrench icon).
- Click "Sounds and Ring Tones> "Phone Ring Tone".
- In the "Volume" section select your volume level.
- In "Play Sound" checks "Always".
- Click the Menu key and select "Save".
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 only vibrate, but won't ring
- Blackberry curve 9320 whatsapp - Download
- Whatsapp for blackberry curve 8520 - Guide
- My blackberry curve wont turn on but the red light is on - Guide
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Disable the LED indicator when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is ON - How-To - Blackberry
- Facebook blackberry curve - Download
This document, titled « BlackBerry Curve 9320 only vibrate, but won't ring », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).