I bought a Nokia C3 and it seems that the device is permanently connected to the internet. I rarely browse on my phone, so how to disable this feature?
Reasons for the permanent connection is a mail service: the account is not resident in the memory of the cellphone but is somewhere on the network (under the watchful eye of Nokia, of course): the application, even if not initiated, by default will connect your phone to the internet (in most of cases, make use of packet data).
- solution is quite simple: Go to Menu / Settings / Connectivity / WLAN and for connection type, select the "On demand" .
- Nokia c3 internet
- Nokia c3 internet settings - Best answers
- Nokia 3 internet settings - Best answers
- How to hard reset nokia c3-01 without security code - Forum - Nokia
- Nokia 3208c internet settings - Forum - Nokia
- Nokia c3-00 security code error - Forum - Nokia
- Nokia 5310 internet settings ✓ - Forum - Nokia
- How to format nokia c3 forgot security code ✓ - Forum - Nokia