From the Home tab, go to Drawing and click on Shapes:
- Click on the desired shape and then click anywhere on the slide.
- The shape will displayed on the slide and you can move/resize it to your convenience:
- PowerPoint - Adding a shape to your slide
- Powerpoint convert to shape - How-To - Powerpoint
- Powerpoint- Add multiple shapes - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Embed a video in a slide - How-To - Powerpoint
- Powerpoint smartart remove shape - How-To - Powerpoint
- Powerpoint summary slide - How-To - Powerpoint
This document, titled « PowerPoint - Adding a shape to your slide », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).