You can apply color variations that are derived from the various color theme to your entire SmartArt graphic.
- Click your SmartArt graphic.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design tab, click on Change Colors.
- Click the desired color theme.
- PowerPoint - Change the colors of an entire SmartArt graphic
- How to change taskbar color windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Notepad++ change background color - How-To - Text editor
- Excel change font color based on value of another cell ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba change cell color - How-To - Excel
- Vba change cell color based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming
This document, titled « PowerPoint - Change the colors of an entire SmartArt graphic », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).