The Format Picture dialog box allows you to apply different types of the effects /modifications to the images inserted used your slides.
To access this feature:
- Right-Click on active image > click on Format Picture.
- Then select the appropriate tab (effects are grouped in several sections).
- Apply your effects or modifications and click on Close to save your settings.
- PowerPoint - Edit your pictures
- Picasa - Editing your pictures - How-To - Picasa
- How to edit a picture on google docs - How-To - Google
- Instagram edit profile picture - How-To - Instagram
- Powerpoint convert picture to shape - How-To - Powerpoint
- How do i cut out part of a picture in powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
This document, titled « PowerPoint - Edit your pictures », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).