With the launch of Windows 8, Microsoft will also unveil SmartGlass, a new app that merges screens of various terminals (TVs, tablets, smartphones and PC) transforming mobile devices into a touch remote control. For now, the new service is compatible with 19 games and apps Xbox.
- Compatible games: Dance Central 3, Forza Horizon, Halo Waypoint's Kinect and Sesame Street TV
- Compatible apps: ESPN, NBA Game Time and UFC, Elections 2012, HBO GO, MSN, NBC News and Univision.
The idea is to transform tablets and smartphones into a remote control to interact with the Xbox 360. But that's not all: the devices can also be used to access real-time data, including statistics during a sports broadcast, game map or inventory in an RPG game ...etc
The Xbox SmartGlass app will be compatible with iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 (tablets and PCs running Windows 8 and RT), but it seems that the owners of devices running Windows OS with benefit from some exclusive interactive features.
- Discover Xbox SmartGlass: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/smartglass
- SmartGlass - Manage and contol your Xbox from your mobile devices
- Manage Your Smart TV Apps via Your Android Device - How-To - Android
- How to Disable Smartglass on Xbox One - How-To - Platform
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 - How-To - Xbox
- How to stop xbox from turning off - How-To - Platform
- How to search internet on xbox one - How-To - Platform