SmartArt graphics are not limited to be static objects, you can enhance them with several (animation) effects, here's how to proceed:
It should be noted depending on the type of SmartArt graphics template used, the animation effects may differ.
- Click to select the SmartArt graphic that you want to animate.
- Go to the Animations tab > Animation section
- Make your selection:
- PowerPoint - Animate your SmartArt graphic
- PowerPoint - Copy animations effects from a SmartArt graphic - How-To - Powerpoint
- How to convert a bulleted list to a smartart graphic in powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Convert Images into SmartArt Graphics in Powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Modify SmartArt Graphics in Powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Apply a SmartArt Style to a SmartArt graphic - How-To - Powerpoint