I have made my request from my mobile operator to receive the unlock code my Sony Ericsson phone. I have already receive the code, but how to use it?
-Remove the SIM card and start the phone
-Press once left arrow key
-Press twice on the star button
-Press once on the left arrow key
-The following message will be displayed "Personalize with MNC2".
-Wait a couple of seconds and select "Network" > "Unlock (Net) 5" > "NCK:"
-Enter the 16digit code provided by your ISP and select OK.
-The following messages will be displayed "Network unlocked" > "Insert SIM" appears.
Thanks to Gouby for this tip.
- How to unlock (SIM) a Sony Ericsson Phone?
- Sony ericsson radio r300 phone unlock code fo ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Sony ericsson find my phone - Guide
- Webcam sony ericsson c510 cell phone ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- FORMAT CODE FOR PHONE Sony Ericsson W-350i ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to unlock sim lock in samsung keypad phone ✓ - Forum - Mobile