One of the best features of Microsoft PowerPoint is the animation painter. It allows you to quickly and easily copy one or more animations applied to a SmartArt graphic to another:
To use it:
- Select the SmartArt graphic from which you want to copy the animations.
- In the Advanced Animation group of the Animations tab, click on the "Animation Painter".
- Simply click on the targeted SmartArt graphic to which you want to apply these animations.
- PowerPoint - Copy animations effects from a SmartArt graphic
- PowerPoint - Animate your SmartArt graphic - How-To - Powerpoint
- How to convert a bulleted list to a smartart graphic in powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Convert Images into SmartArt Graphics in Powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- Modify SmartArt Graphics in Powerpoint - How-To - Powerpoint
- PowerPoint - Apply a SmartArt Style to a SmartArt graphic - How-To - Powerpoint
This document, titled « PowerPoint - Copy animations effects from a SmartArt graphic », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).