To enable the logging feature of CDBurnerXP, follow the below procedure:
- Click on the File menu > Options
- Go to the General Settings tab.
- In the "Misc.settings" section, check "Enable logging (only for diagnostic purposes)".
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- CDBurnerXP - Enable the logging feature
- Enable The Dictation Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- Enable administrator account windows vista without logging in - How-To - Windows Vista
- Enable drag and drop feature between host operating system & guest operating system in virutal box - How-To - Software
- Firefox - Enable the clipboard autocopy feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Enable Text to Speech Feature in Foxit Reader - How-To - PDF
This document, titled « CDBurnerXP - Enable the logging feature », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).