To enable this option under CDBurnerXP:
To enable this option, simply follow the below procedure:
- Click on the File menu > Options
- Go to the Data Options tab.
- In the "Misc.settings" section, check "Automatically cache files from removable media".
- Click on Apply and then on OK to validate.
- CDBurnerXP - Automatically cache file from network locations
- Firefox cache files location - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- The destination you have specified does not exist it might be an offline network location ✓ - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Virus that automatically delete files ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Using .bat file to open file in diff location - How-To - Windows
- Automatically Add Files From Removable Drives to Your Music Database With AIMP - How-To - Software
This document, titled « CDBurnerXP - Automatically cache file from network locations », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).