Outlook gives you the opportunity to merge multiple lists into one, create reminders and track task progress. Tasks are closely related to the calendar feature of Outlook
Creating a task
There are many ways to create a task in Outlook.
Using the New Items button
- Go to the Home Tab > New section> click New Items > Task or press (alternatively you can use Ctrl + Shift + K).
- In the Subject field, type a name for the task. You can add more details in the body field.
- Go to the Tasks tab > Action > Click Save & Close.
From the taskbar
- The taskbar is displayed by default in all views of Outlook. To create a task, do one of the following:
- Enter the task name in the empty field and press Enter.
- Double click on the new entry to edit it:
Original document published on CommentcaMarche.net.
- Outlook - Creating a task
- Outlook create new account - Guide
- Outlook - create a rule to automatically reply to new messages - How-To - Office Software
- Can i change my outlook email address without creating a new account - Guide
- Outlook - A macro to create folders - How-To - Office Software
- Advanced SystemCare -Free - Create a Shutdown Schedule task - How-To - Software