Eraser is software that gives you the ability to permanenlty delete sensitive data from your computer. It also support several erasure methods. To select your default erasure algorithm:
- Open Eraser
- Click on the Settings menu
- Use the drop menu next to "Default file erasure method" to make your selection:
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- Eraser - Set the default erasure method
- How to reset outlook settings to default - Guide
- Ubuntu restore network settings to default - Guide
- Set a Default Zoom Level for All Websites with FireFox - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- Open Office - Set the default search engine - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Firefox - Set your default mailbox - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
This document, titled « Eraser - Set the default erasure method », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).