To select the default voice chat mode of RaidCall, follow the below procedure:
- In RaidCall menu, click on the Options button (top-right corner) > System Settings.
- Go to the "Voice Settings" section.
- In the right pane, select between:
- Push to talk
- Free Talk mode
- Pust to talk when entering a channel
- Click on the Save button to validate your settings.
- RaidCall - Select the default voice chat mode
- Nimbuzz - Select a default folder for your downloads - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Select the default number of processors in Excel - Guide
- Download voice chat messenger - Guide
- Steam voice chat push to talk - Guide
- Ps3 restore default settings safe mode - Guide
This document, titled « RaidCall - Select the default voice chat mode », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).