To enable automatic volume adjustment under RaidCall (Windows 7 only), follow the below procedure:
- From main menu, click on the Options button (top-right corner) > System Settings.
- Go to the "General" section.
- In the right pane, uncheck "Disable automatic volume adjustment (Windows 7 only)".
- Click on the Save button to validate your settings.
- RaidCall - Allow automatic volume adjustment
- Automatic volume level control - Download
- Fn Key problem with volume adjustment ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- A call is in progress you can only adjust call volume messenger - Forum - WhatsApp
- How to adjust volume on asus laptop - Guide
- How to automatically adjust the size of a web page - Guide
This document, titled « RaidCall - Allow automatic volume adjustment », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).